[phobos] Calling abort() on unhandled exception

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Jul 30 13:03:23 PDT 2010

Steve Schveighoffer, el 30 de julio a las 09:41 me escribiste:
> Calm down :)

Yes, I know, know, I'm sorry, I got a little emotional with some absurd
replies to this threads, yours were mostly reasonable :)

> I don't know anything about stack traces, I thought you could not
> know the stack trace until you unwound the stack.  If that's not true, then
> excuse my ignorance, and by all means, call abort at the point the exception is
> thrown after printing a stack trace.
>
> BTW, for some reason I just received 4 of your messages (including some dated 3
> hours ago) about 2 minutes ago.  So I wasn't exactly ignoring your posts ;)

But in the mail you were responding saying that abort() == core dump,
explicitly said that that wasn't true.

Anyway, I apology if I was rude :)