[phobos] Calling abort() on unhandled exception

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 13:19:07 PDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Well, technically I said that I'd rather not have a core dump (and especially
when I thought core dumps and stack traces were mutually exclusive).  But you
are right that I was implying that was going to be the default behavior.  I just
remember back in my college days having my server quota filled up because of all
the core dumps from my failed programs, and I thought of the poor user having
his filesystem filled up by core dumps.

All is good, abort away, I think it's a fine idea.

-Steve