[phobos] std.all

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:50:54 PDT 2010

I'm afraid having std.common would turn into Bikeshed War III unless it
included so many things that it was practically a std.all module anyhow.
For example, do regexes belong?  I personally tend to prefer plain old
string processing for most things and use regexes only when there's a real
need.  Others tend to prefer regexes as their "default hammer".  Does
std.math belong?  I write lots of math-heavy code, so I'd say yes.  People
who don't write math-heavy code would probably say no.  Does std.date go
in?  I never use it, but people writing more business-y, less math-y code
probably use it all the time.