[phobos] std.gregorian

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 9 19:13:03 PDT 2010

I thought the key authors had all signed off publically in the forums and
the general concensus from, well, everyone was that objecting in the first
place was stupid and the code should be shared.

Has there been more back-channel chatter?

Now, if std.gregorian is technically better rather than just different,
then I have no objections going that direction anyway.

My 2 cents,
Brad