[phobos] CustomFloat

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 9 21:35:10 PDT 2010

Ultimately it's up to Walter.  That it's been broken for most if not all of it's
life and that it's not a critical module also suggests that it can just as
easily wait for the next release.  It's not like there won't be more releases.

On the other hand, checking it in for this release means re-spinning the beta,
re-testing, etc.

I'm definitely not suggesting that it not be fixed, just wait a day or so.