[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1627

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:50:32 PDT 2010

Ok, I see why.  I had 2.046 and the beta installed concurrently, and I
forgot to point my path variable at the beta before building Phobos.  Now I
can reproduce this, both using the Phobos build scripts and compiling the
file individually with unittests turned on from Codeblocks.  It still works
fine on 2.046, though I did notice that DMD does take a while to
(successfully) compile it and uses ~60 MB of memory.  It looks like a
compiler regression, or else CustomFloat was relying on a bug that got
fixed.