[phobos] Any expert in rpm?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Thu Jun 17 14:20:08 PDT 2010

That looks awesome. The script is solid, I'd only add this:

function trapZERR() {
     echo "Error $? detected, killing process $$" >&2
     kill $$
}

at the beginning. That way the script would die if any command returns a
nonzero code.

I'll test the script as soon as I'll have an opportunity.

Thanks Ellery!

Andrei