[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1674

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon Jun 21 15:07:00 PDT 2010

I think it's safe.  In addition to being documented by the spec, I tried to get something other than a 1 or 0 into a bool and failed.  Implicit conversions of integer values other than 1 and 0 are disallowed, and casting an arbitrary number to bool changes it to 0/1.  I find this preferable to languages with looser definitions where comparing two logically true boolean values may return false.  IOWs, since we're afforded this benefit we may as well use it.