[phobos] License formatting

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Jun 27 09:51:34 PDT 2010

I'm seeing this at the beginning of Phobos files:

/**
  * ...
  * License:   <a href="http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt">Boost
License 1.0</a>.
  * Authors:   XYZ
  *
  *          Copyright Digital Mars 2005 - 2009.
  * Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
  *    (See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at
  *          http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)
*/

I don't think we need two mentions of the license, and oftentimes the
text appears poorly formatted in the actual doc. I'm thinking of:

/**
  * ...
  * License: $(WEB boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt, Boost License 1.0).
  * Authors:   XYZ
  *
  *          Copyright Digital Mars 2005-.
  */

I'm using the WEB macro to allow non-html doc generation later on, and
also am eliminating the closing year from the copyright.

Walter - does this work? I'm preemptively doing this formatting on all
files I touch.