[phobos] Suggestions for std.process

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Thu Mar 4 12:44:23 PST 2010

I think mostly std.stream and std.bind are for deprecation and not yet
documented as deprecated, there are a few others (std.boxer, std.bit???)
that are already marked as such.

There's a long discussion about relying on FILE*. We could eliminate it
if needed, it's a bit (though not a lot) of an annoyance.

Andrei