[phobos] Suggestions for std.process

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:42:01 PST 2010

Of course it's fixable in principle, but is it fixable in the context of
File just being a wrapper around the C stdlib file IO?  I personally don't
care if File wraps OS-specific APIs instead of the C stdlib API, but I
thought that for whatever reason (maybe the reason was just ease of
implementation) File was supposed to only be a thin wrapper over standard C
I/O.