[phobos] Suggestions for std.process

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 04:04:48 PST 2010

I think what Sean is trying to say is he wants that feature on windows if it is supported.  It seemed like he was implying that it was available on Linux and if windows supported it, it should be available as an abstract function.

I think you can do this on windows with a asynchronous event, but I'm not sure.  But I think you'd have to do the thread method for POSIX OSes.  I don't think this is an important feature to add, a hidden thread spawn in a method is not a good idea.

-Steve