[phobos] Major improvements to std.process

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 05:36:37 PST 2010

This is a perfect solution, as I think it's similar to what Windows does.  If Windows is terminated by an unhandled exception, then it returns the exception number.  I don't think this always happens correctly.  For instance, I think if you terminate a process via program manager, it just exits with a 0 (I never trust exit codes from programs on Windows anyways, there seems to be a lack of respect for it among windows developers).  But at least we get a best effort for all OSes.

Thanks!

-Steve