[phobos] Unit tests broken again. Bad AAs?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Mon Mar 22 07:45:11 PDT 2010

Yes, I saw that too. Walter has changed the implementation of AAs, and
the relative ordering of keys has changed. The contents of the arrays
involved in the failure seems to be equal, so the bug is in the AA
comparison operator.

(I think what happens is that now the exact ordering of elements depends
on history, i.e. the order in which they were inserted. In the previous
implementation the ordering was history-independent.)

Andrei