[phobos] Is anyone working on std.complex?

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Thu Mar 25 14:03:23 PDT 2010

Is anyone working, or planning to do work, on std.complex?  If not, and
if it is desirable, I could take a look at it.  I guess the main thing
that is needed is to add overloaded operators.  Is there anything else?

Also, I wonder:  How do you feel about renaming "modulus" and "angle" to
"mod" and "arg"?  I seldom hear or use the term "angle" in relation to
complex numbers.  "Argument" and "phase" are much more common, and the
standard mathematical notation for the argument of a complex number is
Arg(z).  Also, "mod" and "arg" are nice and short, like "re" and "im".

-Lars

--
Lars Tandle Kyllingstad
@: lars at kyllingen.net