[phobos] Is anyone working on std.complex?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Thu Mar 25 14:54:06 PDT 2010

Good call! Walter mentioned he should transfer some knowledge to Don in
the matter. Walter, please let us know how we can plan this.

Don suggested that the polar representation is very seldom used so we
may as well throw it away. I like it because it illustrates how library
is more flexible than built-in...

Andrei