[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1549

Shin Fujishiro rsinfu at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:29:47 PDT 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:
> I suggest we leave std.xml alone or redesign it. It is a waste of time
> to fix bugs in it, it's very slow.

I see. I just could not ignore the bug reports.

How about deleting std.xml at present? Or at least mark it deprecated?
If we just leave it alone, other bugs will be reported to bugzilla and
they will end up being ignored.

The same applies to other dying modules such as std.stream. Some
people are still reporting bugs in std.stream. I feel sorry for them;
being ignored is sad.

Of course, we should not do this if the changes are inconsistent with
the book.

Shin