[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1553

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Tue May 25 07:45:50 PDT 2010

On 25 May 2010 16:30, Lars Tandle Kyllingstad <lars at kyllingen.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 07:21 -0700, Steve Schveighoffer wrote:

This is a build which doesn't work anywhere. In this particular
instance, DMD and Phobos must be synchronized; this always happens
when changes to intrinsics occur.

It's possible to have a successful build, check in your Phobos
changes, but have a DMD change in the meantime which causes it to
break.