[phobos] Switching to git

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed May 26 07:12:51 PDT 2010

I'd say, if you (or anyone) want to switch to git, you must volunteer
your time to be an administrator and go-to person for git. I can use git
to find my way out of a paper bag, but not much more. We have a very
strong git person at the company and I rely on him to fix any mess I'm
doing. We need to garner some level of committment from a champion in
order to switch to git.

Andrei