[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1564

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri May 28 11:34:50 PDT 2010

Don, what's your top 5 list of unfixed bugs?

>From my personal wish list: I'd really love to see increased focus on
patch integration.  There's a lot of them out there, many with authors who
are eager to improve thier patches if needed and just need the nudges.
More attention to patches ==> more happy patch submitters ==> more
submissions ==> faster bug fixing.

Later,
Brad