[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1564

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri May 28 17:57:09 PDT 2010

Excellent.  And if I might suggest 2 more goals for the next release:

  1) close out at least 10 bugs that have patches
  2) close out at least 5 bugs marked as regressions

to find #1:
has a patch attached to the report (91 issues):
http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?order=Importance&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=1&product=D

has the patch keyword (113 issues):
http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?keywords=patch&keywords_type=allwords&order=Importance&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=D

to find #2 (34 issues):
http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?order=Importance&bug_severity=regression&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=D