[phobos] Fwd: Re: Ruling out arbitrary cost copy construction?

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Thu Nov 4 06:49:13 PDT 2010

As for this matter, the direct relations seem to be surely thin in
SealedRange as you say. However, I think that there is relation for the
situation that SealedRange is needed and the lifetime of data closely.
It reduces a use opportunity of SealedRange to make the situation that
cannot access dead data.
I think that copy constructor and move are not regarded as important in
the situation that can expose reference data without worry of to access
the dead data.

--
SHOO