[phobos] improved module cycle detection algorithm finds existing cycle in phobos, what to do?

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Fri Nov 5 10:05:01 PDT 2010

Le 2010-11-05 à 12:03, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :

> When encountering a similar problem I defined stdiobase.d to break the dependency cycle.

But then, don't you lose the assurance that stdio's static variables will be initialized before another module that depends on std.stdio is initialized? What guaranties that std.stdiobase will be initialized before my own module? Perhaps I should import std.stdiobase.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/