[phobos] Showstopper bug: Hello world fails on OSX!

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon Nov 8 13:56:58 PST 2010

The library code isn't different between OS versions so my guess is that this is somehow related to object file generation within the compiler.  backend/machobj.c didn't change between May 10th and Jun 11th however, so I'm not sure what to suggest.  If it helps, here are the druntime and DMD timelines for DMD 2.047:

http://dsource.org/projects/druntime/timeline?from=6%2F11%2F10&daysback=32&wiki=on&changeset=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&update=Update
http://dsource.org/projects/dmd/timeline?from=6%2F11%2F10&daysback=32&wiki=on&changeset=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&update=Update

I don't see anything in the druntime changelog that should affect TLS.  The DMD changelog will take longer to go through though.