[phobos] Showstopper bug: Hello world fails on OSX!

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 13:06:39 PST 2010

One benefit to using a linked list is that no heap allocations would be
necessary.

If you make it a doubly linked list and the method that removes a node from the
linked list has a pointer directly to its own node, then no linear search is
necessary.  I may be way off on this, I'm not at all familiar with the
requirements for loading DLs.

-Steve