[phobos] Community shout-out?

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon Nov 15 11:08:57 PST 2010

I think the Tango parser is fast for two reasons. First, it doesn't allocate at all and second, it doesn't decode the string data--that's left up to the user. Even XercesC converts data to a specific encoding before the user sees it (some variant of wchar_t I believe).  I don't know how Tango handles XML streams in different encodings, but perhaps it's a template on char type?

Sent from my iPhone