[phobos] Community shout-out?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Nov 17 03:38:52 PST 2010

My point was that those modules (std.serialize and std.event) currently don't exist in Phobos. I though it was worth mentioning that on your list they could have been marked as "don't exist yet". I think your descriptions of the libraries/modules are accurate.

About Orange, I offered Orange for inclusion in Phobos, I got some replies at this mailing list which indicated some form of interest but then it kind of died out and nothing happened. Currently I'm refactoring the API and making some types into reference types that were handled as value types before. Maybe I get a better luck the second time.

/Jacob Carlborg