[phobos] Clear appending cache?

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 13:33:56 PST 2010

I plan to fix 1 soon (as discussed in your bug report).

I forgot about 2, but the runtime function that deletes an array should remove
it from the cache. (this is an easy fix).

To get you running, this would be the contents of the requested function (must
put the function in rt/lifetime.d):

__blkcache[] = BlkInfo.init;

-Steve