[phobos] auto tester updates

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 20 01:22:21 PST 2010

I've hopefully worked around the bug that has caused most if of the transient
failures in the win32 build.  As a result, I've switched it from the quick dmd
test suite to the full suite.  This greatly increases the time it takes to run
the full set of builds and tests, but it gives much better test coverage.

I'd still love to get freebsd and osx testers going, if anyone has the
appropriate hardware to volunteer for the task.  It doesn't need to be top of
the line hardware, just anything that's on full time and has an outbound network
connection.  If you're interested, contact me privately.. no need to spam
everyone with the setup process.

Later,
Brad