[phobos] datetime review

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:06:29 PDT 2010

Yes, please do.  I don't plan on reviewing datetime in detail because I
don't know much about the more complex use cases for it (the stuff that
makes the design nontrivial), but I'd like to look at the public API in a
way that makes the forest easily visible through the trees and see whether
the simple things that I would use it for are sufficiently simple.