[phobos] std.base64 replacement

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Oct 10 06:29:49 PDT 2010

Good work. I was discussing with Walter a while ago and we agreed that
Base64 is the perfect candidate for a range interface, or even a
streaming interface.

Could you adapt the interface such that Base64 accepts an input range
and offers an input range? This is a sample of client code:

foreach (char[] s; base64encoder(stdin.byChunk(10000)) {

and

foreach (ubyte[] data; base64decoder(stdin.byLine()) {