[phobos] next release?

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:50:27 PDT 2010

On 14 October 2010 08:31, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:

>> 4217 Function overloads are not distinguished when instantiating templates
>
> Not marked as fixed yet.
>
> ---
>
> It's been a month since the last release, so it's probably about time to start
> considering a release.  The changelog is awfully small compared to the last
> several releases, but they can't all be major winners.

Note that the relaxed rules for 'pure', and the banning of the bizarro
forms of C's function type are in this release as well, so there will
definitely be substance in this release.
Importantly, there are no new known regressions. So we're in a much
better position compared to the previous few releases.