[phobos] Sealed Hash Tables

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:22:51 PDT 2010

The main problem with replacing the builtin hash table is that the builtin
isn't sealed (and as far as I can tell isn't supposed to be).  RandAA is
intended to be sealed and has no clean way of allowing ref access to
contents.  This is the tradeoff that allows very efficient memory management
in the case of large tables.