[phobos] Plans for std.json

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Sun Oct 24 22:16:56 PDT 2010

If there's a tokenizer around, writing a plain old recursive descent SAX style parser is pretty trivial. Heck, I'd be happy to check a json parser for compliance errors and such. I'm just in a weird position for submitting one written from scratch, for work reasons. I like the requirements outlined by andrei though.

Sent from my iPhone