[phobos] Plans for std.json

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:22:30 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 01:21:22PM -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I agree that we should add a mention. Other opinions?

I'm meh on it. So I'll get a message when compiling... but what am I
supposed to do about it?

So on one hand, until an alternative is given, people using it have to
continue using it, warning or no warning.

On the other hand, it might keep people from getting caught up with it
just to have it pulled out. So it might help them while being of no help
nor serious hurt to me.

So I guess all in all it balances out to pro-warning, but I feel a replacement
needs to be integrated quickly.