[phobos] std.parallelism: Request for review/comment

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:23:45 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Steve Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Just a comment on 64-bit support, you could say that about any module in
> phobos :)
>
> My recommendation is to just include it when you feel it's good enough, and
> we'll deal with 64-bit when we get there.  Or are there specific 64-bit
> problems that you envision that will affect the design?
>
> BTW, I haven't looked at the module, but it seems like a nifty idea.
>
> -Steve

When I initially said I was going to hold off, I thought 64 support and the
next release was imminent anyhow.  Now that it looks like it's gonna be a
while (since Walter went into bug fixing mode and put off finishing 64
support) I think I would like to try to get this in for next release.