[phobos] popen/pclose and bug 3157

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 06:12:03 PDT 2010

I just reopened that issue.  Walter reverted the patch because it caused an
infinite recursion in the compiler.

There's an updated patch, that needs to be added in order to be able to do the
windows development.

BTW, I have a windows version that compiles, I just can't test it, because the
workaround for that bug creates a module static constructor cycle.

-Steve