[phobos] Parallelism in Phobos

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:29:51 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com>wrote:

> The latter. Anyway, my vetoing abilities are largely overrated.
>
> Andrei

Yeah, it's just that I really want to make sure this lib isn't too narrowly
tailored to scientific computing cases, especially in easily fixable ways.
I want at least the high level design reviewed by you and Sean before I
commit it, to make sure that it will be useful to people besides me, Lars
Kyllingstad and Rob Jacques (the three scientific computing people involved
with D, all of whom seem to like this library).  I have yet to really have
feedback from anyone anywhere about it besides scientific computing people.