[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1968

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:48:04 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 16:07, David Simcha <dsimcha at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Looks good.  I like that Zip now uses a tuple instead of that ugly oddball
> Proxy struct,

Cool. That's good to know. Proxy didn't play nice with other algo/ranges.
Zip is much better! Now, we can iterate on n ranges in parallel.

I'm looking at .back/popBack and wondering whether the behaviour should be
different for the three length options. If you stop the iteration at the
shortest range, back cannot just return the grouped backs from the input
ranges. It must determine the shortest one and truncate the other
accordingly.