[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2001

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 14 01:01:55 PDT 2010

In case you missed it, Walter, Rainer contributed a fix for the regression that
190's changes introduced in 4753 (the bug I filed before discovering that it was
190 that caused the problem).

So, reapplying 190 + the delta in 4753 should resolve both of them.

Obviously they can wait for the next cycle, just figured I'd point it out since
things were a bit hectic around the time those changes were made.