[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2006

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:27:27 PDT 2010

  I'd like to make one, but I haven't the slightest clue where to even
start trying to create a sane bug report.  I tried the obvious stuff
(like auto return returning an int with an extern(windows) function
involved).  About the best I'd be able to do is say "DFL doesn't compile
with Phobos revisions 1923-2006, somehow related to using auto return on
sendTo in std.socket."