[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2008

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:09:12 PDT 2010

  I see where you're coming from, but I fixed this because someone was
annoyed that it used to work and considered it a regression, and the
problem wasn't in any "real" code but in a constraint being
unnecessarily strict.  Pointers to structs fully support type compile
time interface of an output range w/o any changes (besides in template
constraints) to any code that assumes it's getting a struct by value.