[phobos] unittest failure on wine

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Thu Sep 16 14:14:55 PDT 2010

I am not seeing that error.

Also, I wrote the code that throws that exception, namely
std.process.environment.opIndex(), and I have absolutely no clue how it
can be thrown.  environment is rather new, and the only place it's used
in Phobos right now is in its own unittest...

The only way I can see this happening is if you do

  auto x = environment["DESKTOP_STARTUP_ID"];

or something similar.  Grepping both Phobos and druntime for
DESKTOP_STARTUP_ID turns up nothing, and like I said, environment isn't
used anywhere either.

Does commenting out the std.process.environment unittests help?

-Lars