[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2013

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:08:04 PDT 2010

  Yea, I really haven't the slightest clue why the tests don't fail on
Windows, unless the debug code just doesn't run.  They don't fail when I
run the unittests from CodeBlocks on the individual file either, hence
my completely missing this and checking in this code.

I've checked in a (hopefully) fix that I tested by commenting out the
debug line and making that code always run.