[phobos] Parallelism in Phobos

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:15:13 PDT 2010

  Ok, I've added support for safe tasks as an overload.  Basically, in
@system mode tasks allow unsafe sharing, but in @safe mode they have the
same requirements as std.concurrency.

I've also added ref return for tasks.

Can we please get this module reviewed?  I'd really like to get it into
the next release (i.e. 2.050, not 2.049, which is already in beta.)