[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2021

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:53:31 PDT 2010

  Ok, well my logic for allowing it is that we need some way of
initializing immutable objects, and it's no different than allowing a
single write to immutable variables inside a class/struct c'tor.  I put
it in because I needed it to support const/immutable elements in Zip,
but if someone can suggest a better solution, I'd be open to removing it.