[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2028

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:49:08 PDT 2010

  Yeh, I had experimentally added std.parallelism to my DMD directory
and compiled Phobos and encountered similar things.  When I ran the
unittests for std.parallelism by itself, they passed.  Whenever I ran
them along with the rest of Phobos, there was an access violation
somewhere (I don't know where).  I didn't say anything because I wasn't
sure where the bug was at the time, and didn't have a clue where to
start tracking it down.