[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2028

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:00:16 PDT 2010

  Yea, I'm guilty of breaking the Linux builds.  I think a good
enhancement to your auto testing system would be to have it
automatically nag the Phobos list whenever something breaks (instead of
you doing it manually).  The reasons why things slip through the cracks
seem to be:

1.  Breaking platform-specific code for a platform you don't develop on.

2.  Bits of code in your tree that you never committed that you forgot
about, that change the results.

Realistically, these things will always slip through the cracks once in
a while, but when they do quick and automatic feedback is a Good Thing (TM).