[phobos] std.datetime and tick types

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Mon Sep 27 02:25:55 PDT 2010

I recognize that there is some confusion for a name of Ticks.
I have been troubled about it once before, the time when my 'std.time'
was discussed. I adopted Ticks because there was not name confused at
that time. There were only types that named Ticks, Duration, Time and
Date. Perhaps I suppose that your Ticks of this time is equivalent to my
Duration.
This time, I agree about changing name to merge your code.
I want to see your merged code once. And then I want to evaluate it.

I'm looking forward to seeing your code.