[phobos] Time to get ready for the next release

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Apr 21 13:42:23 PDT 2011

Le 2011-04-21 à 16:16, David Simcha a écrit :

> This is about the 16 billionth time someone has suggested "with" as a
> solution, and every time I am forced to point out yet again that with()
> doesn't cut it.

I already regret suggesting "with" because this is not what this thread is about.

My original question is about whether I should make a pull request for the 5 commits that bring @property enforcement as an experimental feature, or whether I should extract the two commits that fix auto return problems and make a separate pull request for them (which is a little more work for me).

And also, per the thread's title, it's about whether any of that should be part of the next release or not.

Whether the -property switch enforces things correctly or not can be decided and changed later.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/